Exclusive to Grief Journey.com, a comprehensive library of Dr. Bill Webster’s videos, television appearances and more.
Choose Your Series:
On the Line (Grief TV):
- On the Line: Loss of a ParentDr. Bill discusses the loss of a parent.
- On the Line: Suicide and GriefDr Bill discusses the complicated issues of coping with loss after suicide, and is later joined by Fred who lived through the nightmare of losing his son to suicide, and who brings some great insights and strategies as to how to live through the experience.
- On the Line: Coping with Grief and Loss Over HolidaysChristmas can be one of the most difficult times of the year for a grieving person. Dr Bill dicusses the issues and offers some helpful hints on handling the holidays.
- On the Line: Coping with GriefDr. Bill on 'On The Line', discusses Coping with Grief.
Living with Loss Series:
- Living With Loss Series: LonelinessDr Bill dedicated one of his TV programmes to an examination of what has been described as the world’s greatest problem. Loneliness! He offers some insights from his own personal experience after the loss of his wife, and some practical ideas as to how we can overcome loneliness.
- Living With Loss Series: Loss of a ParentRachel was just a young girl when her Dad died. This articulate young lady discusses some of the issues of a child losing a parent with Dr Bill, and they are joined by Eileen Ormond who is a counsellor who brings further insights.
- Living With Loss Series: Loss of a ChildIt is every parent’s worst nightmare to lose a child. But when that child takes their own life, it can raise even more difficult issues for parents to confront. Dr Bill hears the story of a couple who lived through the nightmare and offer some wonderful insights into this sadly growing and recurring issue.
- Living with Loss Series: Grief AttacksDr Bill discusses the important principle that “Grief comes and goes.”
- Living With Loss Series: Loss of a SpouseDr Bill discusses the issues arising around the loss of a spouse with Mary, whose husband died leaving her to raise her two children alone.
- Living With Loss Series: Bill’s StoryDr Bill Webster shares his own story of loss when his young wife died, some of the surprising issues that he faced in his grief journey, and some lessons and insights he gained along the way.
From Morning to Dawn:
- From Morning to Dawn: 80 Minute CompilationIn “From Mourning to Dawn”, Dr Bill Webster helps us understand some of the challenges of the grief journey following a significant loss.